Registration Process for the 2019/2020 School Year
Non-Catchment and Non-District applications will be accepted at schools starting Monday, February 4, 2019 at 8:30 a.m., and will receive priority in their categories if received before March 8th.
Catchment Form – Students living in catchment area of their designated school.
Non-Catchment Form – Students living in Delta who wish to attend different catchment area school in Delta.
Non-District Form – Students not living in Delta who wish to attend school in Delta.
Parent Declaration Form – This form must be provided with all new applications.
Will be available on the District Website as of 8:30 a.m. on Monday February 4, 2019
The following documentation must be presented along with your application:
If you own your home we require the following:
- Property Tax Assessment
- or Mortgage or Purchase Agreement
- and One piece of government issued identification with picture and address
If you rent your home we require EACH of the following:
- Copy of Rental Agreement
- One piece of government issued identification with picture and address
- One of the following pieces of recent correspondence including name and current address:
- Bank statement
- Utility bill (electricity, water, gas)
- Credit card statement
- Government issued cheque
- Income tax assessment
- Vehicle ownership document
- Insurance certificate
We will also require BOTH of the following:
- Appropriate proof of citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and appropriate proof of age for students. (original birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, immigration or refugee documentation)
- Most recent report card from previous school
Further registration information and online applications are available on the District Website.
If you are interested in applying for one of the Academy Programs at Sands, please click on the following links for more information: