There are things you can do to help:

1. If you know someone who is using illegal drugs, please report it to a trusted adult.
You could save their life.

2. If you are concerned about your own substance use or feel you may have an
addiction, help is available at Kids Help Phone:
(This is a toll-free, confidential and anonymous telephone and online counselling and
referral service for young people up to age 20, available 24 hours a day, seven days a

3. If you know of someone who is selling illegal drugs in your school or community,
you can report it in several safe and confidential ways:
• Call Crime Stoppers 24/7 tip line at 1-800-222-8477OR
Download the P3 Tips App to your phone to submit a tip anonymously
• Submit an anonymous on-line report through the Erase Bullying site: