We are excited for our Virtual Grad Commencement Launch taking place at 7:00pm this Friday July 3rd and invite all of you to join from your own homes to recognize and honour our graduating class of 2020. Below is some information from Kelly Chernoff, Owner/CEO of GradsBC with some information regarding viewing the commencement and downloading various images and files from the event.
We would also like to once again congratulate the graduating class of 2020. They truly are a special group of individuals and we wish you all the best as you begin your next chapter in life. On behalf of the staff at Delta Secondary, we hope you all have a wonderful summer filled with laughter and adventures. In the words of Dr. Bonnie Henry, please continue to “be kind, be calm, and be safe”.
Mark Robinson Joanna Macintosh
Principal Vice Principal
– Message from Kelly Chernoff, CEO GradsBC –
Hello Sands Secondary Students and Families,
From our team to your family:
Thank you for the honour to capture your grad ceremony! Below are instructions and FAQ’s regarding the viewing of your ceremony video. We sincerely hope this becomes part of your personal grad celebration and you download it and enjoy it for years to come!
Virtual Ceremony Release Date: Friday July 3rd, 7:00pm:
Visit Link: https://gradsbc.com/videos/sands-secondary/
• Your unique password is: sandsgrad2020
o Please be patient while the video is first loading/streaming. Depending on your internet connection load times can vary.
o For an optimal viewing experience, please check your internet speed in advance – minimum 5MB/Sec. You can use this test: https://www.speedtest.net/
• The video will not come on until 7pm. You may have to refresh your browser window.
• Use Safari and Chrome browser, DO NOT USE Internet Explorer
• How to download the video:
o Click the download link
o Select the video(s) you want to download
o Pick the resolution you want to download (i.e. 1080p or 720p)
o Download complete! Downloading Information/Tips:
• We recommend that you back up for safe keeping.
o The video will be available for download for 30 days. Thereafter special unarchiving requests are welcome.
• The full ceremony download size is approx.: 16-32GB for full resolution. The highlight video download size is approximately: 180-300mb.
• You can choose to download a lower resolution (720p) version if you prefer.
• Video length is approximately: 2 hours
Please email email@example.com or call 604-461-3722.
We will also have ‘live chat’ available through our website on July 3rd from 6:30pm-8pm.
Kelly Chernoff, Owner/CEO, GradsBC
Lower Mainland: 604.461.3722
Toll Free: 1.855.GradsBC (472.3722)
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO THAT DEFINES A GENERATION™