- S-Trip Statement
- 2014 - 2015 Event Calendar
- Archive: Sands Video Magazine
- Bell Schedule
- Office Hours
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Policy & Procedures
- Student Responsibilities
- Delta School District Home Page
- School Start 2014
- Registration 2015-2016
- Daily Announcements
- Assessment and Reporting
- Career Centre
- Course Planning
- DeltaAccess Online Learning
- Dry Grad 2015
- Grad Activities
- Grad Trans Work Exp/Volunteer Form
- Grad Transitions
- GradWear/SandsWear Clothing
- Homework & Teacher's Websites
- Media Arts
- Provincial Exam Info & Schedules
- Student Clubs
- Student Connect
- Student Fees
- Student Services
- Upcoming Events
This video features student learning at Sands Secondary.</p>
Welcome back! I hope all of you enjoyed a restful and relaxing Spring Break!
We are now into Term 3 and while the end of the school year seems a ways off at this point, we know that it will quickly sneak up on us. With the Term 2 Report Card having been posted just prior to Spring Break, I encourage you to continue investing effort in order to build upon your learning and meet your personal goals. Parents, if you have questions regarding your child's achievement, please contact the counsellors, Mr. Randhawa or Ms. McPhedran.
In late April, we will be hosting Footloose, this year's major theatre production. Guided by Mr. Maller, the students have been working hard to prepare for opening night on April 28th. I encourage you to join us one evening to take in the show!
The Spring Season of Athletics includes Badminton, Sr. Girls Soccer and Track & Field. Our teams are busy practicing as they will begin competition shortly.
I'd also like to alert you to the following upcoming events.
- April 3: Good Friday (schools closed)
- April 6: Easter Monday (schools closed)
- April 15: Collaboration Day
- April 17: Pro-D Day
- April 28 - May 1: Footloose
- April 29: Collaboration Day
- May 1: Interim Reports posted
As always, the staff is here to support you so please do not hesitate to call on me or any one of the staff if you have questions.
Mr. A. Akune, Principal