- S-Trip Statement
- 2014 - 2015 Event Calendar
- Archive: Sands Video Magazine
- Bell Schedule
- Office Hours
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Policy & Procedures
- Student Responsibilities
- Delta School District Home Page
- School Start 2014
- Registration 2015-2016
- Daily Announcements
- Assessment and Reporting
- Career Centre
- Course Planning
- DeltaAccess Online Learning
- Dry Grad 2015
- Grad Activities
- Grad Trans Work Exp/Volunteer Form
- Grad Transitions
- GradWear/SandsWear Clothing
- Homework & Teacher's Websites
- Media Arts
- Provincial Exam Info & Schedules
- Student Clubs
- Student Connect
- Student Fees
- Student Services
- Upcoming Events
With May just around the corner, we now find ourselves midway through Term 3. We are encouraging students to finish the year strong and prepare themselves appropriately for their year end assessments. Parents, if you have questions regarding your child's progress, please contact your child's teachers or counsellors, Mr. Randhawa or Ms. McPhedran.
From April 28 - May 1, the Theatre Department will be hosting the musical, Footloose. Guided by Mr. Maller, the theatre students are working hard to prepare for opening night. The show starts at 7pm each evening. I encourage you to join us one evening to take in the show!
The Sands Baseball Academy recently hosted the iCASE Baseball Academy from Ontario. Our baseball students are anxiously looking forward to visiting Stratford, Ontario early in May.
Our Athletic teams are nearing the end of their respective seasons. Thank you to Mr. Gaull, Ms. Cruz, Mr. Prahalad, Mr. Hong, Mr. Marks and Mr. Dalgetty for all of their efforts in supporting our students athletes throughout the Spring Season.
I'd also like to alert you to the following upcoming events.
- April 28 - May 1: Footloose
- April 29: Collaboration Day
- May 1: Interim Reports posted
- May 13: Collaboration Day
- May 18: Victoria Day
- May 21: Gr. 9 Starlabs, Superfit Triathalon
- May 22: Grad Red Carpet & Banquet
- May 27: Fine Arts Night (6 pm)
As always, the staff is here to support you so please do not hesitate to call on me or any one of the staff if you have questions.
Mr. A. Akune, Principal