You are hereHome ›
Principal's Message January 2014
As we move into February I would like to remind students of the following resources that are available to them.
- Our Homework Club meets every Tuesday and Thursday after school in the library. Everyone is welcome and students can just drop by or see Ms. McPhedran if they have any questions.
- Our Math Club is available for tutoring support on Wednesdays in Room 205. Students can drop by or see Ms. Muter or their Math teacher for information.
- Mr. Evans and our yearbook committee are reminding any students who still wish to pre-pay and purchase a yearbook that they should do so by February 14th, to ensure that they get the discounted price.
Some future dates to take note of:
- Wednesday, January 29th, 6:00 pm -Grade 7 Parents Evening
- Wednesday, January 29th, 7:15pm -Grade 9 – 11 Parents Meeting
- Wednesday, January 29th -Collaboration Day
- Thursday, January 30th, 9:30-10.45am -Sands GSA presents Tad Milman assembly
- Thursday, January 30th, 7:00pm -Grad Fashion Show
- Monday, February 3rd, 8:00 am -Opening day - Cross-boundary & District applications accepted
- Monday, February 10th -Family Day, no classes
- Wednesday, February 19th, 2:45-9:00pm -Grad Retakes - See Mr. Malo to sign up
- Friday, February 21st -Professional Day
- Thursday, February, 27th, 7:00 pm -Spring Music Concert
Mar 3, 2014
Budget Input Meeting
Feb 24, 2014
Winter Weather Procedures
Feb 7, 2014
REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: Student Environmental Conference
Jan 28, 2014
Academies - 2 Open Houses
Jan 10, 2014
Delta Parks and Rec winter activities guide for students
Jan 10, 2014
Stranger Danger - Assaults in North Delta