- Registration 2016-2017
- Daily Announcements
- Assessment and Reporting
- Career Centre
- Course Planning
- Daily Physical Activity (DPA) Form - Term 1
- DeltaAccess Online Learning
- Dry Grad 2016
- Grad Activities
- Grad Trans Work Exp/Volunteer Form
- Grad Transitions
- GradWear/SandsWear Clothing
- Homework & Teacher's Websites
- Media Arts
- Provincial Exam Info & Schedules
- Student Clubs
- Student Connect
- Student Fees
- Student Services
- Student Travel 2017
- Parent Teacher Interviews
- Sharing Strategies
- Aboriginal Advisory Committee
- Dry Grad 2016
- Homestay Opportunity
- Parent Connect
- Redesigned Curriculum
- School Start 2015
- Sands Registration 2015-2016
- Annual Permission Forms
- First Week Bell Schedule
- International Students
- School Fees
- School Start Reminders
- School Start: International Students
- School Supplies List
- Sept 8: The First Day of School
- Student Accident Insurance
- Student Information & Consent Forms
- Student Photos
- Upcoming Events
- Grad 2016
View the video above to catch up on student learning at Sands during the month of April. To view episodes from previous months, please visit our Video Archives.
For details about the Student Registration process, please visit Registration 2016-17.
- Interim reports will be posted on Student and Parent Connect on Friday, May 6th.
- The Robotics Team recently participated in the Skills BC Competition along with a number of schools from across the Lower Mainland. Congratulations to the team on placing 4th in the province!
Graduation Red Carpet & Banquet
- Grade 12 students will be celebrating their upcoming graduation at the Red Carpet event and Grad Banquet. Both events take place on Friday, May 27. Families and friends are invited to join us for the Red Carpet event that takes place at the front of the school at 3pm.
- The Community Schools Partnership and Delta Police are partnering to host 'Youth Drop Zone' every Friday from 3-5pm. Students are invited to drop-in and participate in Floor Hockey, Basketball, Indoor Soccer and fitness activities. The next event is scheduled for Friday, May 6.
Please check out our Calendar of Upcoming Events to find out about other important events taking place at the school.
We will be posting updates about school events throughout the year on Twitter and Facebook. I encourage you to connect with us as another way of staying informed about what is going on in and around the school.
The staff at Sands is here to support you so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call on me or any member of the staff.
Mr. A. Akune, Principal